Products & Pricing
Below is a price guide for Serenity Acres Tiny Homes to give you a rough idea of the costs for a typical tiny home and what that would include. We call it a base model list. No one has yet to order a base model without customization but that’s the beauty of it, you have the chance to make this home everything that you want and nothing that you don’t. If you wanted a one size fits all mass produced plastic box you’d buy an RV.
We build two types of tiny homes traditional stick framed construction and structural insulated panel construction or “SIPS”:
We highly recommend SIPS for your tiny home. It costs a little more to build with SIPS but what you save in weight and gain in structural integrity make it well worth it. A tiny home built with SIPS is much more ridged and will not warp over time or rack in transport.
Base Models Include:
- Canadian built custom trailer, 14 000 – 30 000 lbs axles, electric brakes and lights. Built specifically for tiny homes.
- solid 2x4, 2x6 framing construction
- one sleeping loft
- full bathroom w/ stand up shower, sink, regular flushing toilet, mirror, exhaust fan
- full lights throughout
- finished flooring throughout including upstairs loft – laminate
- full kitchen with cabinets, countertop (laminate), sink, faucet, countertop burners, compact fridge/freezer
- choice of ladder or stairs w/ open storage
- folding dining room table
- electric space heater
- RV hookups for electrical, water and sewer
- tankless hot water heater
- single slope “shed roof”
- double pane windows
- single enter/exit door
- R12 insulation in the walls R24 in the floor and roof.
- choice of pine, vinyl or metal siding
Some Possible Upgrades:
- sliding drawers under stairs
- bed frame w/ drawers for loft
- 2nd loft
- full size type fridge
- propane/electric fridge
- dickinson space heater
- incinerating toilet
- composting toilet
- water storage tank
- in floor storage
- sliding patio entrance door
- slide out rear patio
- ceiling fan
- wood stove
- solar panel, inverter, battery bank
- built in sound system
- spiral staircase
You are not limited to these options however, if you can dream it we’ll find a way to make work.